Friday, November 24, 2006

Venn Diagrams

I've always had a problem remembering lists and facts. So, whenever it came to learning something, I'd always draw it out. For example, the Kreb's Cycle. I could draw out where this ATPase went, where that inhibitor worked, and what the products were. I'd draw the mitochondria, make a break out showing the Kreb's Cycle, learn it, then throw it away, and do it all over again. That's how Phred learned, when he was a mere Phrap.

Tell me something, and a slight drool would form at the edge of my mouth. Show me something, and, yeah, got it. When I read "A Whole New Mind" I found that I could relate alot to what I was reading.

So I was commenting over at Scott Adam's blog, and it reminded me about venn diagrams. I need to add those to my "to do" list.

No comments:

google analytics