Friday, August 17, 2007

I am so not there

In cosmiclog, news that Bigelow Aerospace is moving up the launch of his space hotel to before 2010. 

Great. I'd plan on making my fortune by cashing in well stocked change jars. Then I would have bought a ticket. I was planning on 2020, but at 2010 prices, I'm probably locked out.
On the plus side, they probably won't have high speed wireless internet and continental breakfasts.

Pity. (via Hit&Run)

Still, it seems the future is, indeed, inflatable. Maybe Einstein was right after all, with this whole expanding stuff. (Though I disagree heartily with his Theory of Cultural Relativity).
Don't forget this piece about inflatable lunar modules:


Space Age Joke: "Is that a solar colonization plan in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

No comments:

google analytics