- The Hands-Free Device Manufacturing Industrial Complex is behind all these "cell phone driving" bans.
- New Coke actually tastes better than Classic Coke. We're just not allowed to know.
- NASA never landed astronauts on the Moon. They actually landed on Mars, and filmed it in black and white, to confuse the public.
- Incandescent bulbs are actually a plot to force the release of melanin among people of pallor (little known fact: concentration of melanin in cells is equal across the "races"). The purpose is to average humanity into cool calypso singers.
- Dogs have been sent back in time by a higher being to collect information on us in a way that would make the Google and NSA spit with jealousy. Cat owners may sin at will.
- Instapundit. Turing test. Figure it out.
- Information wants to be free. But Information also wants to enslave. Damn Information.
- Reality is a sphere, approximately three meters around me. The rest of you are stage actors.
There are probably more, but I'm not drunk.
What are your conspiracy's?