Monday, March 12, 2007

N-Word on the S-show as shown on T.V.-word




South Park may not be your cup of tea, but I loved that last episode (if you missed it, too bad). Made me laugh.

Ha ha ha ha. O.K., O.K., Al Sharptons aside, turns out a bunch of the kids at work went to see "The 300." A few of them were even let out of work early, to see the midnight show.

Got into a discussion with a near peer competitor, and it centered around the role of the Hunchback in "The 300." Dood thought the Hunchback got short shrift (sic?). Me? Well, I figured Leonidas gave him a fair offer, commensurate with his abilities. Not the fault of the King that the hunchback rejected the offer, and turned (spoiler alert!) traitor.

Look, if I tried out as a center for an NBA team and was turned down, it wouldn't be because of who I am, but probably because I suck at B-Ball.

Just the way it is.

Put another way, in my Most Serene Republic, it's wrong to hold people down. It's equally wrong to prop people up.

Something about unintended consequences.

No comments:

google analytics