Saturday, March 17, 2007

Time Capsules...

In high school, I used to sit and draw, all class long. When the bell rang, I got up, balled up the piece of paper I was drawing on, and threw it in the trash.

Classmates always asked me what I doing. Me, I knew what I drew, remembered it, and could always draw it again. Well, sometime around college, I stopped smoking crack and started saving stuff. Which is why our house is a veritable firetrap of bad ideas.

Dug up some old (decade, at least) stuff, to trigger some ideas.

Here's how I learned DNA replication.



Glucose metabolism



This one escapes me. Pretty sure it's a bunch proteins interacting with a lipid layer. Meant something, I guess.



More conventional toons.



Proof that I am, indeed, colorblind. I mean, what's up with that pink chicken?

No comments:

google analytics