Saturday, March 31, 2007

O.K., now I'm scared

Digging through Lifeboats video archive, I come across this:

Reminds me of Scott Adam's post:

In yesterday’s post, I asked how many of you guys would have sex with a robot if it was indistinguishable from a hot human woman. About 95% of the hetero guys said they would. The other 5% expressed a strong preference for lying.

Personnaly, I think she's more attractive:

Whatevs your preference, it seems Annie Mae's in for some competion. In fact, we all are.

No comments:

google analytics